Our Application Form for 2020-2021 Admissions will be available on this website at the end of November.
Application Forms, Prospectus and Enrolment Details are distributed to our Feeder National Schools in November for the next academic year.
Our Open Night normally takes place towards the end of November, but due to the CV19 pandemic, this will not take place this year. We will be providing a Virtual Tour of our School and a recording of a previous Open Night on our website soon.
Application forms can be submitted after the 30th November 2020, and up until the 11th January 2021.
Each applicant will receive a written reply indicating whether or not they are being offered a place. Applicants must secure their place by completing the acceptance form, which will accompany the offer. This form must be completed in full and returned to the school as directed.
Assessments would normally take place on the 1st Saturday in February (this year, that will be the 6th February 2021 from 9 a.m. – 12 noon). Due to CV19 pandemic, we are re-designing how we conduct our assessment procedures. We will finalise this in due course.
Transport applications must be made directly to Bus Éireann. Go to https://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=257 to see information from Bus Éireann.
School Fees for 1st Year pupils are €200.
Fees will be paid online via Way2Pay. Instructions on how to do this will be text to Parents/Guardians when it is set up. No fees need to be paid prior to this.
Uniforms are available from McDermott’s Drapery, Oldcastle.
- Boys: Maroon Jumper, Grey Pants, Grey Shirt
- Girls: Maroon Jumper, Plaid Skirt or Green Pants, Pale Green Shirt.
- Black Leather school shoes must be worn by all students. Black runners are not acceptable.
- PE Uniform: Navy or White T Shirt and Sweatshirt with school logo (to be purchased in McDermott’s, Oldcastle). No other brands permitted.
- Any plain navy (no stripes or logos) tracksuit bottoms. Trainers/runners must be worn, no slip-ons or canvas shoes will be permitted for PE.