1. Application Forms, Prospectus and Enrolment Details are distributed to Feeder National Schools in November for the next academic year.
2. Open Night takes place on 30th November 2017 from 6:30 - 8:00 pm – parents can submit completed enrolment applications for their son/daughter on this night.
3. Enrolment applications can be submitted after the Open Night up until the day of our Assessment tests (early February).
4. Assessments (9 a.m. – 12 noon) on Saturday 3rd February 2018.
5. Completed Enrolment and deposit must be received on or before Saturday 3rd February 2018. Each applicant will receive a written reply indicating whether or not they are being offered a place.
6. Applicants must secure their place by completing a letter of acceptance, which accompanies the offer. This letter must be signed by the student and Parent/Guardian.
7. Transport applications must be made directly to Bus Éireann. Please see www.buseireann.ie
· €100 Deposit must be paid on Enrolment Day.
· Uniforms are available from McDermott’s Drapery, Oldcastle.
· Boys: Maroon Jumper, Grey Pants, Grey Shirt
· Girls: Maroon Jumper, Plaid Skirt or Green Pants, Pale Green Shirt.
· Black Leather school shoes must be worn by all students.
· PE Uniform: Navy or White T Shirt and Sweatshirt with school logo (to be purchased in McDermott’s, Oldcastle). No other brands permitted.
· Any plain navy (no stripes or logos) tracksuit bottoms. Trainers/runners must be worn, no slip-ons or canvas shoes will be permitted for PE.
Click here to view our enrolment policy.